Allergy Asthma Sinus Allergy Immunotherapy (Shot) Protocols
Please read before booking your shot:
- Out of an abundance of caution for the safety of patients and staff, we have taken measures to ensure safety with your shots. Face covering required.
- We are unable to accommodate walk-ins.
- All allergy injections including biologic drugs must be scheduled online.
- We can not schedule shots over the telephone.
- Shots book up quickly and if you miss your time, you will have to go back online and reschedule the allergy shot.
- For your safety, the staff and the patient after you, we can not give you your shot if you are late. Your spot will be marked as open, and then you can re-book your shot online. We apologize in advance. There will be no exceptions.
- To provide social distancing you will first be given a pair of gloves, and a unique numbered spot and will wait there safely until your injection is ready and your wait time is complete.
- You may only book one injection visit at a time. Once you are checked in for your shot, the calendar will open up again and you will be free to book your next shot. You may modify or cancel your booking at any time you like.